Junior Tennis Program
Junior tennis programs at The Falls Tennis & Athletic Club are designed for junior players to learn and improve their game play. Programs start for children as young as age 4, followed by Quickstart, and Junior Development (JD). All junior programs are included with the Executive Unlimited Family Membership or can be purchased separately as a Junior Tennis Membership.
- Beginner and advanced beginner program for ages 5-14.
- Red Ball- For players new to tennis. Students will learn how to hit correct strokes while playing games and learning the rules of tennis on a 36 foot court.
- Orange Ball – For players who have graduated from 36 foot court. Players should be able to demonstrate proper form, know how to keep score and rally on a 60 foot court.
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:30-5:30 pm. Free to all Executive Unlimited Family members and Junior Tennis members.
- Green Ball- For players who have graduated to a 78 foot court.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-5:30 pm. Free to all Executive Unlimited Family members and Junior Tennis members.
Intermediate Junior Development
- Clinic focus on point play and rallying abilities for intermediate players.
- Clinics focus on point play and rallying abilities for and advanced players. This group is designed for Challenger and Champ level players with UTR’s above 2.5.
All of our juniors and their parents in orange ball, green ball and junior development (JD) get a free Topdog Tennis app and account. Topdog Tennis assembles and centralizes player development data points into one easy-to-use app. This allows Coaches, Parents and Players to visualize and analyze performance trends over time, and use objective data and information to achieve demonstrable improvements and a deeper sense of ownership of results.
Junior Tournament Schedule: West Texas Junior Tennis Tournaments
For more information on The Falls’ Junior Tennis Program, please contact Tennis Director Eric Huntley at (806) 786-6044.