Outdoor Pool Guidelines at The Falls
Our Lubbock health club encourages fitness and fun for all of our members and their families, but we are committed to safety too. Please look over the following guidelines for our pool area, including hours of operation, family pool night, pool rules, and the pool guest policy.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday – Sunday: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Open until 9:00 pm on Thursdays for Family Pool Night! Family Pool Night features a special theme with food menu specials from the grille, and organized activities and games for the kids! *stay tuned for specific dates.
- Closed: Monday (for treatment)
- Private Pool Parties: Will be unavailable for booking on Mondays (closed) and Thursdays due to the conflicting schedule with Family Pool Nights.
- Note: During the dates of August 22-25 and August 29-September 1, the pool will have abbreviated operating hours 4:00-7:00 pm, but will have normal weekend hours. Labor Day Weekend (9/2-9/4) will have regular hours, and OPEN LABOR DAY for the LAST DAY OF THE SEASON!
- Reminder: Adult members are allowed to use the pool during normal club operating hours. Swim at your own risk. Closed Monday.
- Official Closing Date: The pool will be officially closed the day after Labor Day, Tuesday, September 5th.
Thursday – Family Pool Night
Get ready for a whole lot of fun! On specified Thursday evenings throughout the summer, our health club in Lubbock offers a variety of fun events planned — so stay tuned! Events include Game Night, Movie Night, Live Bands, and more! There will be food and drink specials (adult beverages included) from Bash Riprock’s at The Falls! Pool open until 9:30 p.m. for late swim every Thursday.
Check your emails for updates. Email email@example.com if you would like to be added to the email list.
Members Must Present Their Membership ID Cards Upon Entry.
- No Outside Food or Drink is Allowed On Club Premises (Except for Cabana or Private Parties; Party Cakes and Drinks are Allowed).
- No One Under The Age Of 18 Is Allowed In The Pool Unless Lifeguards Are On Duty. Children Under The Age Of 8 Must Be Accompanied By An Adult Age 18 Or Older. Children Ages 8-12 May Be At The Pool Without Adult Supervision Only If The Adult Remains On The Club Premises. Members Ages 13 & Older Are Allowed In The Pool Without Adult Supervision.
- No One Under The Age Of 13 Is Allowed In The Dry Sauna’s Under Any Circumstances. Members Ages 13-17 Must Be Accompanied By A Parent.
- A Parent Or Adult Guardian Must Remain At The Baby Pool Area At All Times To Supervise Younger Swimmers.
- A Cover-Up And Shoes Are Required While Inside The Building (Other Than In The Locker Area).
- No Running, Dunking, Pushing, Towel Snapping, Playing On Ladders, Throwing Objects, Excessive Splashing, Carrying A Person On Another’s Shoulders, Or Any Other Unsafe Practices While At The Pool.
- No Back Flips, Handstands, Or Cartwheels Off The Diving Board Or The Pool Deck.
- No Diving In Shallow End.
- One (1) Person On Diving Board At A Time.
- No Smoking Allowed In Pool Area.
- No Alcohol Allowed On The Premises
- Stay Off The Divider Rope.
- Life Jackets Are Permitted In Pool.
- Cut-Offs Or Athletic Shorts Are Not To Be Worn In The Pools. Children 3 & Under Must Wear Plastic Pants, Rubber Pants, Or Swim Diapers In The Pools. Disposable Diapers Are Not Permitted.
- Towels Located In The Club Are Not For Pool Use. Swimmers Must Bring Their Own Towels.
- Abuse Of Pool Equipment And Use Of Profanity Are Not Permitted In Any Areas Of The Pool Or The Club.
- Adult Members Are Allowed To Use The Pool During Normal Club Operating Hours (Except Mondays for Shock Treatment). Swim At Your Own Risk.
Pool Guest Policy
- Members Must Register Their Guests And Pay Applicable Guest Fees ($10 Per Guest) Before Entry. *anyone Not Listed On A Club Membership Agreement Is Considered A Guest.
- Guests Must Enter The Club With A Member And Leave The Club When The Member Leaves. Members Are Responsible For Their Guests While They Are At The Club.
- A Member May Bring A Maximum Of 5 Guests Per Day.