The Falls Enters Phase 2.5 of our Summer Reopening
Thank you to all of our members and guests for a very successful reopening of The Falls. As promised we are moving onto Phase 2 of this process. What will Phase 2 look like?
Please see below for quick reference:
• UPDATE 7/5: There is now a max limit of 10 people per tennis court or 10 people per group class. Please continue using the TopDog Tennis website for tennis sign-ups. And please call the Falls at 806-687-6080 to sign up for group exercise classes up to 6 days ahead of time.
• UPDATE 6/27: Due to increasing health concerns, Falls employees are required to wear face masks to ensure a healthy facility for members.
• UPDATE 6/15: The main tennis-side entrance opens Tuesday 6/16, 7am! Please enter through the main tennis-side entrance after 7am daily.
- The main tennis-side entrance remains CLOSED 4:30am – 7am.
- The fitness-side entrance will be CLOSED after 7am daily.
• UPDATE 6/14: Aqua Fitness Classes have started! Please see our class schedule page for times.
• UPDATE 6/10: The pool is now OPEN to members and guests of members only!Please see the Pool Hours & Rules page for more details.
• UPDATE 6/10: Lockers are now available for daily use.Rental lockers for overnight use will be available soon.
• Group Fitness classes start back Monday June 1st with a limited schedule. The new class schedule can be found on our fitness class schedule page. Yoga/exercise mats will not be provided, and class participants must bring their own or purchase one at the front desk. Please keep in mind this is just a starting point to reintroduce classes. We can and will be adding classes as needed over the next few weeks and months. Additionally, we are continuing to ask that all members respect the recommended social distancing requirements issued by our Governor.
• Adult Tennis programming will resume Monday June 1st. For now, we are limiting class sizes and asking all participants to sign up in advance through the Top Dog website. Specific details on this can be discussed with our tennis director, Eric Huntley. If you need help with your Top Dog accounts please reach out to Mr. Huntley at (806)786-6044.
• The Kids Club childcare service remains closed. We hope to have the kids club open soon, but given the current guidelines we are unable to properly social distance the kids as would be necessary.
• No access continues to showers, saunas, water fountains, and the hot tub.
Renovations continue! We hope that you are all excited with the changes so far, and we’re looking forward to the remaining projects being completed. We have so many exciting things still to come!
Thank you again to all of our Falls Family! Phase 1 of our reopen has gone very well, and we hope to continue onto Phase 2 providing a safe and healthy environment. We know this has been a difficult time for everyone, and we can’t begin to tell you how much we appreciate all of your patience and understanding throughout the process. See you at club!
The Management Team at the Falls