Individual & Group Lesson
Munchkins/USPTA Little Tennis
- A beginner program for children ages 4-6. Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Gold Members – $80 per month
- Non-Members – $120 per month
- Munchkin Tennis is free with Platinum membership!
Please email the Membetship Department if you would like to sign up for Munchkin Tennis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806.687.6080.
Quickstart Program Levels 1, 2, and 3.
A beginner and advanced beginner program for children ages 7 to 11. Groupings based on level of play.
- Red Ball – For players new to tennis and age range from 7-11. Students will learn how to perform correct strokes, while playing games and learning the rules of tennis, on a 36 ft court.
- Orange Ball – For players who have graduated from the 36 ft court. Players should be able to demonstrate correct form, know how to score a tennis match, and be able to rally regularly on a 60 ft court.
- Green Ball – For players who have graduated to a 78 ft court.
- Monday and Wednesday 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Quickstart Tennis is free with Platinum membership!
Please email the Membership Department if you would like to sign up for Quickstart Tennis at email@example.com or call 806.687.6080.
Junior Development Program
- Clinics focus on point play and rallying abilities and include both Intermediate and Advanced level groups.This program is designed for ZAT/Champ level players. Intense program for juniors seeking to qualify or are qualified. Participation in junior scrambles is recommended.
- Tuesday/Thursday 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Clinics are included with Junior & Platinum Memberships. *Open to all members and non-members (restrictions apply). Please call for rates.
This may include competition with other clubs in addition to intraclub match play. Times and dates will be provided to juniors within the program. Contact Eric Huntley at 806-786-6044 or via Courtsideusa.com messaging.
- Included with Junior & Platinum Memberships. *Open to all members and non-members (restrictions apply). Please call for rates.