Child Care at the Falls
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Reservations Are Not Required for children of any age to attend childcare.
- The childcare is available for ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
- The childcare is available at no charge for those on a qualified Couple or Family Membership.
- There is a $5.00 per child fee for guests, and for members whose children are not on a current membership.
- The maximum time for childcare service is 2 hours per day per child.
- If someone other than the initial drop-off parent/guardian will be picking up your child, please notify childcare staff in advance. If staff is not aware of arrangement, the child will not be permitted to leave until the parent/guardian is notified.
- Children must be signed in and out at the appropriate time upon entering and leaving, and parents must indicate which area of the club they will be using.
- On occasion, staff members will take age appropriate children outside to participate in outdoor games and activities (weather permitting).
- Children under 13 years of age are not permitted in fitness areas.
- Label all personal items, including cups (spill-proof), snacks, and bags.
- Diapers and wipes must be provided by parent for infants and toddlers.
- Staff will not administer medicine.
- Sick children are not permitted in the childcare center (Temperature over 100 accompanied by behavioral changes or other symptoms of illness).
- Snacks are welcome but candy or gum.
- During toilet training, we require that your child wear a pull-up or similar attire which is easy to change.
- No children are allowed in the childcare center unsupervised.
- Please ensure your child has been fed, changed, or has used the restroom prior to entering.
- Childcare privileges may be revoked for a period of time if it is determined that your child cannot benefit from the setting and/or your child does not portray social skills necessary to function in this setting.
- Children are allowed to stay for 2 hours from the time they arrive with no exceptions. This rule will be strictly enforced. If this privilege is abused it will result in suspension of childcare privileges.
- If a child is upset and crying uncontrollably for a period of more than 15 minutes, a staff member will locate the parent/guardian to assist in calming the child.