Lubbock Gym with Childcare
Our onsite Kids Club services are available to Falls members seven days a week for Falls members, and we’re open Monday through Saturday for your convenience. Your children will be entertained in a secure and bright area that’s full of toys, games, and age-appropriate activities. Our certified staff will watch your kids so you can enjoy your workout free from worry — and your kids will look forward to their time with us too!
We want to provide a safe, enjoyable experience for every child under our care. The Falls’ Kids Club has specific guidelines for children ages, sign-in, maximum number of hours, labeling of personal items, and policies for illness. Please ask a kids club attendant or the General Manager for our updated policies.
Kids Club Hours*
- Monday: 8:00AM – 12:30PM * 4:00PM – 8:30PM
- Tuesday: 8:00AM – 12:30PM * 4:00PM – 8:30PM
- Wednesday: 8:00AM – 12:30PM * 4:00PM – 8:30PM
- Thursday: 8:00AM – 12:30PM * 4:00PM – 8:30PM
- Friday: 8:00AM – 12:30PM
- Saturday: 8:00AM- 1:30PM
- Sunday: Closed on Sunday
*The Kids Club will close 30 minutes early if there are no children present.
Kids Club Policies
- Children 6 weeks – 12 years are welcome in the Kid’s Club.
- Time limit for the Kid’s Club is 2 hours per day. If parent is attending back to back classes we will give a grace period, after that time Kid’s Club staff will go find the parent.
- For liability reasons members must bring their own children, they may not bring relatives, friend’s children, etc. We will make an exception for Grandparents and nannies with proper paperwork on file.
- If a child cries for longer than 10-15 minutes we will get their parent. We will try everything we can to soothe the child prior to doing so. If a child continues to cry it’s not good for the child, nor the other children in the room.
- Parents must stay on premises at all times when child is in the Kid’s Club.
- Children are not allowed in the Kid’s Club if they are ill. They must be fever and symptom free for 24 hours, without the use of medication, before they may return. If a child has more than one loose stool, or vomits while in the Kid’s Club they must go home.
- Parents must provide everything the child needs. Diapers, wipes, drink cup, snacks, etc. The Kid’s Club does not provide these things. If a child is in a soiled diaper and we do not have supplies a team member will go find the parents.
- If children are potty-training, please inform Team members. Please have an extra change of clothes, pull-ups, or a few pair of underwear.
- We would prefer no toys or electronics from home be brought to the Kid’s Club. If you choose to bring them in, we can not be held responsible for them.
- If a child bites they must leave the Kid’s Club immediately, if they bite again within a two week time period they will be on time out from the club for two weeks.
- If a child’s acts out (being physical with another child or team member, repeatedly being disrespectful, using language inappropriate for the Kid’s Club, etc.) We will follow a layered disciplinary process. First we will speak to the child about the action, why it is not okay, and that if the action continues they will have to go on time-out. Second instance the child will go on time-out, third time requires an “Action Form”, a Team Member will go get the parent, and the child must go home. If there is a second “Action Form” in a two week time period the child will be on time-out from the Kid’s Club for two-weeks.
- Kid’s Club is not a daycare, we are a babysitting service. As a babysitting service we are not required to have the same policies as a daycare. But we do provide a safe, clean, and loving place for children to play in while parents are enjoying their time in the club.