Get ready to play in the St. Patrick’s Day Triples Shootout! Build your own 3- or 4- player team (which can be men’s, women’s or co-ed), but each team must have one lady per team. We will offer 3.5, 4.0 and an Open divisions. Tennis professionals from The Falls will run the game and keep track of scoring.
– Each match will be 2 out of 3 sets.
– Each set of Triples will be played to 21 points, and teams must win by at least 2 points.
– If a team wins the point, they will maintain their configuration.
– If a team loses a point, they will rotate one spot clockwise.
– Overheads may not be hit at the net person. This will result in loss of point.