Swim Lessons at the Falls Are Fun and Safe! We Never Have More Than 6 Kids to 1 Instructor in Group Lessons, and Each Child Must Complete All Skills in the Appropriate Level (Recommended by the American Red Cross) to Move on to the Next Level Up! We Also Offer a Special Little Swimmers Class for 3-5 Years Old, and Private and Semi-Private Lessons for Kids Who Need More One-on-One Support. Our Baby and Me Classes Start at Age 6 Months, and Begin to Get Your Child Accustomed to the Water With Your Support.
Group Swim Lessons
- Group sessions are 30 minutes each
- Includes 8 sessions, Tuesday – Friday for two weeks (5 Summer sessions)
- Group sessions are 30 minutes each
- Held between 8:00 am – 11:00 am (times set by level)
- Maximum of 12 students per group (2 Instructors for any group over 6)
- Little Swimmers – kids ages 3-5 years
- Level Classes – kids ages 6 plus
2017 Group Session Dates:
- Session One – June 6th thru June 16th
- Session Two – June 20th thru June 30th
- Session Three – July 4th thru July 14th
- Session Four – July 18th thru July 28th
- Session Five – August 1st thru August 11th
Group Swim Lessons Sign-Up:
SIGN UPS WILL BE OPEN FRIDAY, APRIL 21st
- Members – Please Click Here to be taken to our “Member Login” page. Put in your first and last name to be found in the system, then proceed to sign up your child, not yourself, under the “Group Swim” tab. If you do not see your child’s name attached to your account, please add them under “Add Family Member” under your profile, then proceed to enrollment! *Your child must be on a Family membership to receive the member discount.
- Non – Members – Please Click Here to be taken to our “Member Login” page and create an account. Be sure to add your child under “Add Family Member” during the enrollment process. Then, under “Group Swim” tab, enroll your child under the desired session.
Private Swim Lessons
We offer private and semi-private swim lessons for families who want to accelerate their children’s swimming skills in more a personalized atmosphere. These 30 or 60 minute private swim classes allow swim instructors to design and mold the swimming class skills around the pace of the student, while challenging their students and motivating them to new levels of swimming.
Private Swim Lessons Sign-Up:
- To sign-up for private, or semi-private swim lessons contact (TBD).
- Private and Semi-Private Lessons – May be at any time that you coordinate with your swim instructor available between 8:00 – 11:00 am Tuesday-Friday.
Pricing for Group and Private Swim
- Group Lessons – $100 for Members, and $150 for Non-Members
- Private Lessons – $200 (30 min.) or $320 (60 min.) for Members, and $250 (30 min.) or $370 (60 min.) for Non-Members
- Semi-Private Lessons – $150 or $125 for Members, and $200 or $175 for Non-Members (pricing is per child, based on 2 or 3 children per group, with 3 students maximum per lesson; 30 minute lessons only)
- Includes 8 sessions
Group Class Descriptions
Little Swimmers (9:30 – 10:00 AM)
This class is for all kids ages 3 – 5 years old. Class will be focused on safety, entering and exiting the pool, and developing swimming skills through blowing bubbles, water submersion, kicking and floating, so that they can begin to swim independently.
Level 1 & 2 (9:00 – 9:30 AM)
Suitable for Beginners ages 6 and up. Kids will master these skills before moving to next Level:
- Fully submerge face in water
- Front and back float with support
- Kicking on front and back with support
- Enter and exit the water independently
- Float on front and back unsupported for 5 seconds
- Swim on front 5 yards without assistance
- Swim on back 5 yards without assistance
- Retrieve objects under water chest deep
Level 3 & 4 (8:30 – 9:00 AM)
Suitable for kids ages 6 and up that have mastered all skills in Level 1 & 2. Kids will master these skills before moving to next Level:
- Swim the front crawl for 10 yards
- Swim the back crawl for 10 yards
- Jump into deep water
- Bob in water over the child’s head
- Deep water bobs
- Standing dive from side of pool
- Front & back crawl 25 yards (entire length of pool)
- Breaststroke & Sidestroke kick with kick-board
Level 5 & 6 (8:00 – 8:30 AM)
Suitable for kids ages 6 and up that have mastered all skills in Level 3 & 4. Kids will master these skills before graduating:
- Elementary backstroke for 25 yards
- Front & back crawl 100 yards
- Breaststroke & sidestroke 25 yards
- Swim the butterfly 10 yards
- Flip turn
- Swim continuously 500 yards using any strokes
- Backstroke flip turn
- Treading water for 5 minutes
Baby and Me (10:00 – 10:30 AM)
For ages 6 months to 36 months. This class is designed for babies and their parent, who want to learn water adjustment and other aquatic skills together in a fun environment. Learn how to enter and exit the water in a safe manner, feel comfortable in the water, explore submerging to the mouth, nose, eyes and completely. Explore buoyancy on front and back, change body position and learn safety information. Babies must wear tight-fitting swim diaper under bathing suit. Note: There must be a minimum of 4 participants (4 parent/child couples) scheduled in advance for Baby & Me classes to be held. Please contact (TBD) for sign up information.