Water bottle and Towel Recommended for All Classes (towel service provided) All classes are modified for Beginners and Pre/Post Natal Participants Being asked to describe Studio yoga and group aerobic classes in words on paper is like being asked to share an awesome vacation experience with pictures… it just doesn’t cut it. Our heartfelt response to anyone curious about a particular class on our fitness schedule is this…. give it a try! You’ve got nothing to lose. The hour you spend taking any one of our fabulous fitness classes, will more than make up for itself in what you gain in productivity and increased energy.
Studio Membership, or an additional fee per class is required to attend Studio Classes. If you are interested in Studio Membership please contact the Membership Department at 806-687-6080 or Click Here for a FREE VIP request.
- BLISSFLOW YOGA: BlissFlow Yoga is a dynamic yoga designed to be a cross-fitness training. It integrates the ancient wisdom of traditional yoga and modern fitness systems. This method will improve athletic performance as well mental focus and breathing. All levels are welcome.
- BUTI YOGA: Buti Yoga workouts transform your BODY & SOUL with cardio-intensive bursts of tribal dance, primal movement & conditioning woven into a dynamic yoga practice.
- CANDLELIGHT YOGA: Escape from your day and enjoy the tranquility of Candlelight Yoga. Classes blend stretching, gentle movement and restorative poses with a focus on relaxing into the deepest layers of the body to return us to a place of release, surrender and calm.
- CLASSICAL BALLET 101: A class designed to introduce the principals and technique of Classical Ballet. A different kind of “workout” that challenges the body to move in different, graceful and mindful ways. All levels of experience welcome.
- HATHA YOGA: Hatha and art of alignment pay special attention to the structural nature of poses so your body can naturally realign itself in healthy patterns, and begin to heal and strengthen. Enjoy more seated and reclining poses with longer held stretches, and use props that help increase flexibility and balance. All levels are welcome.
- HEATED YOGA: Practicing yoga in a heated room helps to ease muscles and prevent injury when stretching. Heated yoga promotes total health by detoxifying the body through sweat and balancing every system in the body. Practiced in a heated room between 80 and 85 degrees.
- HOT YOGA: Same as heated yoga (above) but practiced in a heated room between 90 and 95 degrees.
- KID YOGA: Yoga for preschool through early elementary aged kids to develop strong, healthy bodies, build patience, self-awareness and self-confidence. Kid yoga is offered free to children of studio members and a special drop in rate of $5 for ALL other children.
- PILATES: Flow through a series of dynamic movements that restore balance to core muscles of the lower back and abdominals.
- RESTORATIVE YOGA: Our bodies have an innate ability to relax given the right circumstances. Restorative yoga uses a series of easy, supported poses held for a long time under the right conditions (including the use of many props) to tip the balance from “fight or flight” mode into maximal relaxation. Emphasis on complete muscular relaxation and comfort are emphasized to achieve a quiet state of mind and body.
- VINYASA FLOW: Vinyasa classes focus on flowing from pose to pose and linking the movement with the breath. These classes are used to build endurance, stamina, strength, and flexibility, while calming the mind.
- YIN YOGA: Yin yoga is a less-popular form of yoga which is performed to stretch the connective tissues of the body. Primary connective tissues include the hips, thighs and lower spinal area.
- YOGA/PILATES: A flowing mind/body practice integrating yoga and pilates to increase strength, flexibility, and balance while reducing stress and improving endurance. All levels welcome.
Group Fitness Classes
Group Fitness Classes are included in all Memberships.
- CONDITIONING: Achieve your fitness goals with this boot camp inspired circuit workout. Calisthenics and training drills develop strength, stamina and agility.
- CARDIO CORE FUSION: Energetic workout focusing on the core but also the entire body to increase strength and stamina with bands, light weights, and body weight.
- PILOXING: A unique mix of Pilates and boxing into a fat torching, muscle sculpting, core-centric, interval work out guaranteed to whip you into shape, using a format that is both fun and challenging.
- POWER MIX: A mix of classic cardio, step & tabata all in one!
- QUICK SPIN: Quick and to the point. It’s a 30 minute spin class, but the intensity equals an entire hour of work.
- SPIN: A cardio workout on stationary bikes that is the ultimate calorie burner! Both beginner and advanced participants can work in the same class as you ride the flats, climb the hills, and push the sprints just as in an outdoor bike ride! Improve your endurance and strengthen your legs in this non-impact cardiovascular class.
- TABATA: A cardiovascular blast! High energy interval training followed by shorter recoveries makes for 30 minutes of all out work! You will leave this class in better shape than when you arrived.
- ZUMBA: Dance like there’s nobody watching! No rules apply. Leave your inhibitions at the door. Lose yourself in dance to ALL different music styles. The most fun way to burn calories imaginable!
- BODYSCULPT: Reshape your body! By utilizing light weights, resistance bands, stability balls, and bosu’s, you will tone and re-define yourself by targeting those hard to find muscles.
- LIFT & SCULPT, PUMP: Hit every muscle group with the bar then repeat all those muscle groups with hand weights. We’re talking PURE RESULTS!
- POWER: Experience the feel of true POWER! You’ll use bands, risers, and body weight to tone you up in body and spirit.
- R.I.P.P.E.D.: Total body “plateau proof fitness formula” workout, utilizing resistance and cardio training, which masterfully combines Resistance, Intervals, Power, Plyometrics, Endurance, and Diet components of R.I.P.P.E.D. to help you attain and maintain your physique in ways that are fun, safe, doable, and extremely effective.
- AQUA: Dive right in and make a splash! With the sun as our light bulb and the white fluffy clouds as our ceiling, let’s enjoy the soothing and protecting power of the water to exercise in the great outdoors. Lots of fun and variety, including water yoga, ballet, dance, paddle work, toning, noodles, liquid abs and so much more. (Offered May – September. See schedule for details).
- BARRE: This ballet-inspired workout is a great way to develop lean muscle mass while improving your balance, flexibility, and range of motion. You will use an actual ballet bar to enhance your moves and have tons of fun in the process. Be prepared to work!
- BARREffect: BARREffect is a barre-based workout, which combines Pilates, Yoga, Ballet and dance principals to stretch, tone and lengthen muscles like never before. Each 55-minute class combines isometric exercises and orthopedic stretches that challenge every muscle, burn fat like crazy and creates long lean muscle.
- BASIC YOGA: Focuses on teaching basic yoga postures, healthy alignment of the spine, as well as strengthening the musculature that supports the body. If you have been waiting to begin a yoga practice to reap all of the health benefits that yoga has to offer…now is the time!
- BOOTY BARRE: A uniquely fun, high-energy group fitness experience, which fuses exercise techniques from the worlds of Pilates, Dance, Cardio-sculpting Moves and Yoga. You’ll firm, tighten and tone your whole body without adding bulk, and you’ll burn mega-calories along the way.
- GRAVITY: Exclusive only to THE FALLS in Lubbock! The Gravity Training System uses body weight as the resistive factor against gravity to produce an individualized workout that one can progressively increase in intensity as strength and performance improve. The class uses a wide variety of exercises and freedom of a dynamic pulley system to allow for enhanced muscle development. Limited to 8 participants. *Reservations required.
- 3 2 1!: Following Julian Michael’s new format focusing on strength, cardio & core.