Child Care at The Falls
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Monday – Thursday: 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Reservations are required to ensure sufficient staffing. Please call the Member’s Services desk at 687-6080 to reserve a time. 24 hour notice is appreciated to cancel. No-shows will be charged a $2.00 fee. Staff is permitted to leave if all reservations have been met
- Staff members will take age appropriate children outside to participate in outdoor games and activities, weather permitting
- If spouse or someone other than the initial parent will be picking up your child, please notify childcare staff. If staff is not aware of arrangement, the child will not be permitted to go until parent is notified
- The childcare is available for those on a Family Membership at no charge and guests’ children at $5.00 per child per date for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- The childcare is available for ages 1 month to 12 years.
- Children must be signed in and out at the appropriate time upon entering and leaving, and parents must indicate which area of the club they will be using.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted in fitness areas.
- Label all personal items, including cups (spill-proof), snacks, and bags.
- Diapers and wipes must be provided by parent for infants and toddlers.
- Staff will not administer medicine.
- Sick children are not permitted in the childcare center. (ask for details)
- Immunization requirements must be current.
- Snacks are welcome but candy, gum, and peanut products are not permitted.
- During toilet training, we require that your child wear a pull-up or similar attire which is easy to change.
- No children are allowed in the childcare center unsupervised.
- Please ensure your child has been fed, changed, or has used the restroom prior to entering.
- Childcare privileges may be revoked for a period of time if it is determined that your child cannot benefit from the setting and/or your child does not portray social skills necessary to function in this setting.
- Children are allowed to stay for 2 hours from the time they arrive with no exceptions. This rule will be strictly enforced. If this privilege is abused it will
result in suspension of childcare privileges.
Ages: Potty-trained to 12 years
Kidfit instructors will pick from the childcare and take them to Kidfit class. Tennis shoes are recommended.
Mondays &Wednesday 9:30 to 10:30 am. Kids will enjoy a workout outside or in the fitness room with Miss Jody.
Zumbatonic on Wednesdays at 9:30am – Fridays at 10:30am
For more information on childcare and events please contact the member services desk.